The Station House is a spacious house which is a replica of an original Mid Suffolk Light Railway Station, but with all the conveniences of a modern house. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 downstairs, one double one twin, and a gallery bedroom with twin beds upstairs. The Station House sleeps 6 people and is also suitable for disabled visitors with easy access from the car park via the station platform and two downstairs bedrooms and a downstairs bathroom.
- Private use of owner’s indoor pool . Our booking system will be explained on arrival. Heated May to October and sometimes a little later or earlier, please ask (0.75 miles)
- Private use of Owner’s luxury hot tub ( booking as above) . Heated May to October and sometimes later, please ask (0.75 miles) Private use of Owner’s sauna (year round)
- Playground ” The Signal Box ” ideal for children under 10 years old
- Free Wifi on site
- Off-road parking on site
- Shared 1 acre garden with own patio and outdoor furniture for alfresco dining
- Disabled access via permanent ramp on to Station platform from car park, 2 bedrooms downstairs, and downstairs bathroom.
- No smoking
- Electricity included
- Heating: all electric.
- Linen, towels, crockery and other items expected on a self-catering break
- TV with freeview, and radio.
- Cot and high chair available on request
To book the house or find out availability please follow the link below, which will take you to the Hoseasons website.