Wilby Halt is the latest accommodation at Brockford Siding. At its centre is the small station building which is a copy of the station at Wilby on the Mid Suffolk Light Railway. Wilby Halt is a small station complete with an original box wagon and carriage. The three units are linked by a platform and can sleep 4/5 people. A double bedroom in the very comfortable box wagon sleeps two, while the Station building is another well appointed bedroom with a bunk bed for two together with a single bed. Both bedrooms are linked and share a shower room with basin and toilet. Across the small private platform the rail carriage provides a delightful sitting area with sofa bed should extra accommodation be required, together with a a well equipped kitchen with dining area. Wilby Halt enjoys good views across open countryside, while the 1 acre site of the Brockford Railway Sidings is surrounded by country lanes and farmland. This is an ideal location for those who enjoy cycling, walking and/or relaxing and getting away from it all in the depths of the countryside All bookings for Wilby Halt are via Cottages.com
- Private use of owner’s indoor pool . Our booking system will be explained on arrival. Heated May to October and sometimes a little later or earlier, please ask (0.75 miles)
- Private use of owner’s luxury hot tub ( booking as above) . Heated May to October and sometimes later, please ask (0.75 miles)
- Playground ” The Signal Box ” ideal for children under 10 years old
- Free Wifi on site
- Off-road parking on site
- Shared 1 acre garden with own patio and outdoor furniture for alfresco dining
- Accessible via three steps so unsuitable for wheelchair users
- No smoking
- Electricity included
- Heating: all electric.
- Linen, towels, crockery and other items expected on a self-catering break
- TV with freeview, and radio.
- Cot and high chair available on request