The Guard’s Van is a spacious 2 bedroom carriage for 4 people sleeping in two bedrooms, with a double and two single beds. It has a delightful sitting and dining room, beautifully upholstered bench seats are both comfortable and retain the original feel of the carriage . There is a small kitchen and a shower room with basin and toilet. The Guard’s Van has stepped access with plenty of great views across the countryside and good outside space. We have received the “Customers Choice Award” for 2015 and 2016 for which we are very proud.
- Private use of owner’s indoor pool . Our booking system will be explained on arrival. Heated May to October and sometimes a little later or earlier, please ask (0.75 miles)
- Private use of owner’s luxury hot tub and sauna ( booking as above. 0.75 miles)
- Playground ” The Signal Box ” ideal for children under 10 years old
- Free Wifi on site
- Off-road parking on site
- Shared 1 acre garden with own patio and outdoor furniture for alfresco dining
- Accessible via three steps so unsuitable for wheelchair users
- No smoking
- Electricity included
- Heating: all electric.
- Linen, towels, crockery and other items expected on a self-catering break
- TV with freeview, and radio.
- Cot and high chair available on request
To book this carriage or find out availability please email Judy Easter ( email@example.com, see our contacts page for other means of contact, or follow the link below, which will take you to the Hoseasons website.