This is a comfortable self-catering detached house built in the traditional style of the Mid Suffolk Light Railway. It has three double rooms and can house up to 6 adults . Enjoy unspoiled views across the Suffolk countryside, with a terrace created by the platform and easy access to the garden, children’s play area and the rest of the site. It is suitable for wheelchair users, with easy access from the car park, and two of its bedrooms are downstairs as is the bathroom.
Open plan sitting/dining room with vaulted ceiling and french doors allowing natural light to fill the room. The sitting area is positioned perfectly to enjoy unspoiled countryside views. TV/DVD.
Well-equipped kitchen with oven/hob, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. The kitchen is well-stocked with crockery and utensils to help you feel at home.
Three good-sized, comfortable bedrooms offering guests the flexibility to chose between a double bedroom, twin/double room or a twin gallery room on the first floor.
Bright bathroom with bath, shower and loo. Spacious and ideal for relaxed unwinding in a hot bath !
Weekly prices from £374.
- Private use of owner’s indoor pool by arrangement ( heated May to October) (0.75 miles) Booking arrangements explained on arrival.
- Private use of owner’s luxury hot tub and sauna by arrangement (0.75 miles)
- Playground ” The Signal Box ” on the 1 acre communal garden.
- Wifi on site
- Off-road parking on site
- Pets – one well-behaved dog by arrangement
- Shared garden with own patio and outdoor furniture for alfresco dining
- Accessible for wheelchair users
- No smoking
- Electricity included.
- Heating – all electric. ( This is a well insulated house and cosy in Winter)
- Linen, towels, crockery and other items expected on a self-catering break included
- Freezer available on site.
- TV with freeview and DVD in sitting room
- Wifi on site and free.
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Disabled friendly. Wheelchair access to ground floor, with bathroom, 2 bedrooms and kitchen on ground floor.
To book Station House or to find out availability please email Judy Easter on firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below, which will take you to the Hoseasons website.